Book out now
One Elephant: A Spiritual Journey to the Cosmos from the 1893 World's Fair
In a divided world, how can we begin to heal ourselves and each other?
Through a realization of the Oneness of all life.
Take a consciousness-expanding journey to the spirituality of the universe!
The journey begins at a grand historical event - the Chicago World's Fair of 1893.
Among the 27 million attenders were a who’s who of famous names: from Helen Keller to Alexander Graham Bell, Lord Kelvin to President Cleveland, and John Muir to Harry Houdini.
It is a journey through time and space, through ideas and philosophies, of then and now, from the ground beneath our feet to the vast, living universe…
- How did Nikola Tesla describe oneness?
- How did Swami Vivekananda illustrate the energy of love?
- How did the grandfather of quantum physics, Max Planck, view the connection between religion and science?
- What spiritual experience do an Apollo 11 astronaut, an Indian yogi, a British scientist and a Romantic era poet have in common?
- Why was the British scientist Sir Oliver Lodge interested in psychic mediums?
- How did the Swedish mystic Emmanuel Swedenborg, who claimed extraterrestrial communications, inspire the 1893 World’s Parliament of Religions?
- What common ground do twentieth-century channeled messages from Mars and Venus have with the nineteenth-century founders of The Salvation Army?
- How did a Japanese Zen monk, who couldn’t speak English, deliver his views on karma and reincarnation at the World's Fair?
Plus a whole lot more...
I believe in oneness
From a rock to a tree, from a planet to a far-flung galaxy, all life is one.
So if we harm another person then we're really only harming an aspect of ourselves since we are both a part of the same whole.
I believe advanced intelligent alien life is helping us
They have been throughout our history; from the Star of Bethlehem at the birth of the cosmic avatar Jesus, to the UFOs seen by credible people from all walks of life today.
I believe spiritual service to humanity is the only way forward
Politics has failed us throughout the centuries. The solution to our problems is a spiritual one. Spiritual action through the power of prayer is what can heal our world.